Monday, April 18, 2011

The Designer in You Contest - We're entered!

I entered a couple of our rooms in the MSN competition called "The Designer in You". Here are the links to the photos, minus the ones they havent approved yet for Evans room, our living room and the bathroom down stairs.
Please click on the link and vote thumbs up at the bottom of the picture. The grand prize winner gets a $5,000.00 makeover. That could mean carpet for our basement, new seating and I dont even know what $5k can get because I cant fathom spending that on a room. It would be AMAZING to win. Thanks for your support. Go to this link (Click on the word link) now and help us out. Thanks!

http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-home/designer-in-you/contest/room.aspx?section=0&contentid=4249

On another note - I've added some more rooms for you to view in our house. Check out Evans room. I finally took some photos for you all. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know - I think you're RAD for commenting!